Today we released a FlipperSiteDeveloper update.
This is a major update that includes among other improvements a completely new Forms Section. The new Forms Module replaces the older Contact Form Module with many new and very powerful features.
Below is the short list of features:
- Drag-N-Drop reordering of fields and field values
- Custom Help/Info bubble options
- Conditional “Form Sent-To” address based upon Field Option choice selection
- More Save-To-Database/Export Options
- Confirmation to visitor with custom Thank You page, redirect to URL, Email, etc.
- Robot protection options
- Collect payments through multiple gateway options with step-by-step checkout
Overall the Forms Module was redesigned to make the form building process more intuitive and at the same time add functionally. It is one of the most powerful form builders on the market.
A new feature added to the Calendar Module is the option to include iCal exports. With this feature you can offer your visitors an easy way to import your events into their local calendars.
Also included in this release are several updates throughout the site to improve usability and efficiency.
A complete list of feature improvements is available at http://flippersitedeveloper.com/customers/flipper3newsupdates/ .
This update is already installed and ready to use for all sites that are using Version 3 and above.